As the end of the school year is fast approaching, we are gearing up to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of all the TIS staff. To that end, we are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting our annual Staff Appreciation Luncheon on Thursday, June 1st.
This year, we’re reviving the tradition of a sit-down buffet lunch in the gym to make the occasion extra special. With your help, we hope to make this event a memorable one and show our staff how much we value their dedication.
What we need from you…
- ¥3000 PER CHILD
- This is the suggested contribution to purchase gift vouchers for each member of staff. You can of course give more or less.
- Please send your contribution in an envelope, labelled with your child/children’s name(s) and class(es) and place it in the TFC Drop Box by the office behind the library on the first floor.
- Alternatively, you may contribute via Stripe below. Please note that as per usual a small amount has been added on to cover the Stripe fee.
- Please kindly make your contributions by Friday, May 26th. – the deadline has extended and we are still accepting your contributions!
- Food donations
- The lunch portion of the day is intended to be an international feast for the staff. We are looking for appetizers, salads, mains, desserts and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Traditional dishes are highly encouraged, and we accept both homemade and store-bought items.
- As usual, NO NUTS, including coconut, are allowed into the school.
- Each dish should be enough for approximately 10 portions.
- Please label each dish with any allergens (wheat, soybeans, eggs, fish, shellfish, dairy, etc.)
- Please use disposable dishes where possible. If unavoidable, please label your dish carefully with your name and grade. We will endeavor to return it to you, but this can’t be guaranteed.
- Please note that warming stations will be available for food that is best served hot.
- Please deliver your dishes between 8:00AM and 11:30AM in the gym.
- None of this will be possible without actual manpower on the day. Help will be needed from 8:00AM to 3:00PM to set up, man the buffet, tidy up, and to help cover classes while the teachers take a well-deserved break to enjoy their lunch.
- Please sign up below to contribute a dish or help out as a volunteer.
We hope we have your support to ensure a wonderful day for the TIS staff members who work so hard for our children’s education and development.
If you have any questions, please contact us below.